Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Piadina (stuffed traditional flat bread) with cold cuts craft
- Tortelloni (homemade pasta) with tomato sauce
- Tenerina (traditional chocolate cake)
A good reception cannot go without a bottle of chilled wine, with hot piadinas and fragrant mortadella.
Then by a good first course: tortelloni, tagliatelle, lasagna, tortellini, etc.
And to finish with a slice of tenerina (chocolate cake), or a mascarpone cup with chocolate chips, or a cream ice cream....
All accompanied by chatter and laughter.
I am waiting for you!
- It was such a great experience to learn pastamaking from a native italian. We had such a good time and i would recommend Rosa‘s cooking class anytime!
- we had a wonderful evening with rosa! the food was very good and rosa is just great! we enjoyed the evening very much and can recommend the course without any hesitation!
- We had the the most wonderful morning cooking, chatting, laughing and eating with Rosa and her beautiful cats. A highlight of our vacation.
- We had a wonderful morning cooking discussing and eating such great local foods. We had so much fun. Thanks, Rosa
- We enjoyed a lovely evening at Rosa's place with great authentic food, a nice glass of wine and a lot of laughter. Would definitely recommend.