Local market tour, Italian Aperitivo, 4-course menu with wine and cooking demonstration
- Bruschetta with beets, beans and lemon
- Tagliatelle with roasted tomatoes and almonds
- Veggie gratin with capers, olives and dried tomatoes
- Chocolate fondant
Farmers markets are authentic places where to buy and taste ingredients coming from the farmhouses that surround Milan.
You will learn what "fresh" really means! You will also have the chance to talk to farmers who directly sell their products. Soon after we will move to my little charming flat where we will taste products, cook together and have lunch or dinner with our colored and tasty shopping!
- We booked a Pasta and Tiramisu course with Beatrice and the expectations were more than met. Beatrice is a very calm and smart person and it‘s very pleasant to work with. Thank you Beatrice for this great experience
- Amazing experience ! Beatrice is a kind smart intelligent woman It was special to be a guest in her home and learn so much about food in general and especially pasta making. Highly recommend!
- Beatrice is a great host, told us about the products of the area, how it is important to her to keep balance between traditions and environment when selecting ingredients. She made us feel very comfortable and the food was very good. Just like with a family or friends. We highly recommend this tour.
- Una scoperta molto molto piacevole la cucina di Beatrice ,ottimi piatti vegetariani e con materiali ricercati e qualità
- Brilliant experience. Beatrice was a wonderful host. I learned a lot about Italian cooking and Milano. Would recommend her to anyone.
€139.00 per guest
€69.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BeatriceCesarina from 2018Location: Milan Languages: English, Italian, French
Nowadays, Milan is a primary tourist destination throughout the year. The selection of attractions is vast. Even if you abandon the usual classic tour of the monuments, museums and squares, the markets scattered around the city can be a fascinating discovery. Places like the many farmers' markets on the outskirts of Milan, where you can buy locally produced seasonal products. That's what Beatrice, our Cesarina, loves to do! Enthusiastic about healthy cuisine based on vegetables, Beatrice attended a macrobiotic and ‘natural’ cooking school to specialize in the combination of ingredients, the organization of meals and the use of local and sustainable ingredients. Beatrice feels that it is important to offer the option of an 'inclusive' cuisine. Respect for the land comes from not only using recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation, but also from searching for quality ingredients that have a short or very short supply chain. At Beatrice’s table, we can enjoy a journey through the flavors of seasonal vegetables, making traditional recipes both creative and surprising.