Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Homemade stuffed egg pasta, with ricotta and parmigiano, seasoned with butter and sage
- Homemade pasta with water and flour seasoned with vegetables form the garden
I will welcome you in my kitchen, in the house inside one of the oldest nurseries in Pistoia, with a homemade welcome drink. I will teach you my family recipes. You will learn how to make cappelletti, a homemade egg pasta filled with ricotta and parmesan that you will taste dressed with butter and sage. Then you will learn how to make strozzapreti, a short homemade pasta made with water and flour that we will dress with vegetables from the garden. We will conclude by making tiramisù, one of the most famous Italian desserts. If the weather is fine, you can spend part of the event in my garden.
- What a wonderful experience cooking with Luisa! So welcoming in her lovely home, patient teaching, fresh herbs from her garden and recipes that we have already made at home! We loved cooking and talking with her, and now carry her family recipes to ours! Really a great way to spend our afternoon, thank you, Luisa!
- It was an absolute pleasure with the wonderful easy to make recipes ~ with good food & conversation ~ made my trip to Pistoia complete
- Luisa's recipes was absolutely delightful and easy to prepare ~ enjoying good food with good company & conversation made my trip to Pistoia complete
- We hade the most unique experience with Luisa. She welcomed us into her beautiful home and we made dinner together as a family. Learning about both the food it also the history and traditions associated with an Italian home cooked meal. The food and the experience is the highlight of our 10 day trip, so far. We highly recommend this as an addition to anyone’s travel itinerary. Truly a 5 star experience. 🥰
- Luisa was a kind, friendly and patient teacher. We enjoyed the experience immensely and recommend Luisa's kitchen experience.
Deb & Drew England - November 2023
Brenda R - October 2023
Brenda R - October 2023
Steve Tracy Brian Angela - October 2023
Bob T. And family - September 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
LuisaCesarina from 2022Location: Pistoia Languages: Italian and English
"I was born in Romagna, but now after more than 35 years in Pistoia my home is Tuscany. In the green, but a few kilometers from the station and the Piazza del Duomo. I have a creative and curious soul and in the kitchen, through the dishes of the Romagna and Tuscan tradition, I express at best my spirit of welcome. I love to make homemade pasta, bake bread, cook the classic desserts of the tradition."