Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Vegetable sicilian caponata
- Maccarruna all'amatriciana
- Sicilian cannolo
Also available in german language!
A journey between Sicily and Rome with a mouthwatering appetizer, first course and dessert.
During your course you will learn by doing (and eating) how to make the traditional caponata, handmade pasta and the iconic Sicilian cannoli on your own.
- - Vegetables sicilian caponata
- - Maccarruna all’amatriciana (handmade pasta made with durum wheat flour from the Sicilian hinterland)
- - Sicilian ricotta cannoli with chocolate or pistachios
- This was our favorite activity during our trip to Rome! Everyone should book it! Carmelo was so great! He shared his family's olive oil and Lemoncello. He was a great teacher and got us all involved in the process...even my niece got in on the action. I feel like we could actually go home and make pasta- and certainly could make tiramisu. He welcomed us into his home and made everyone comfortable, and he had great suggestions for the rest of our time in Rome too! It was way too much food!! but so delicious, we couldn't stop eating. I would definitely recommend.
- Carmelo was an excellent cooking instructor and delightful to get to know. He included personal elements into the class - family recipes, traditions - and planned the timing very well. Everything was delicious as well. We enjoyed the class very much and would highly recommend Carmelo.
Denise C. - July 2023
Kim Allan - June 2023