Private market tour, hands-on cooking class with 3 recipes followed by a 3-course menu with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Bruschetta' toasts with freshly picked tomatoes and basil
- Ricotta dumplings with basil from my garden
- Tart with homemade jam
I'm thrilled to take you on a unique culinary adventure. To kick things off, we'll visit a local market where I usually shop for local and seasonal products that I use in my delicious recipes. After our shopping excursion, I invite you to my home, where we'll literally get our hands in the dough to prepare our traditional menu together, revealing those little secrets that make my kitchen so special. In spring and summer, we might even have lunch in my garden, adding a touch of magic to the culinary experience. I can't wait to share these moments with you! See you soon!
- Barbara was a wonderful Cesarine. We really enjoyed her warm hospitality, friendly demeanor, and great food! She is a great cook that is easy to learn from and makes you feel at home. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!
- Barbara is an amazing Cesarine! She received me in her beautiful home with a delicious Bruscheta and promptly made sure I felt comfortable even though other people had canceled and the session was just the two of us. She then helped me in learning and cooking delicious italian pasta and Tiramisu. I couldn't ask for a more gracious teacher or for a better experience in cooking! Can't recommend enough! Will be booking other Cesarine experiences in the future.
- The experience was educational and super useful. We will definitely be using the new skills we learned and apply it to our own household!
- Barbara created the most lovely afternoon. She made gnocchi, pasta and tiramisu look like a breeze to make, and after, we felt like experts too. She could not have been more kind or hospitable, and her home was lovely. I would do this again in a heartbeat.
- Barbara was an excellent host and we were very glad we were matched with her. She made pasta making fun and engaging and we had a wonderful time sitting down to eat with her. We would definitely sign up to take another class from her.
Sandi Duplechin - October 2023
Bernardo Heynemann - July 2023
A. Ward - July 2023
Jess P - July 2023
Russel - July 2023
€235.00 per guest
(€117.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2019Location: Florence Languages: Italian and English
The city of Florence is rich in history, art, and culture, but also good food. A good way to discover Florentine culture can be to taste the most authentic dishes of its culinary tradition: the specialties that you can find at Barbara's table are delicate and tasty, but also rustic and refined. Our Cesarina loves to bring friends and family together in her garden, or around the fireplace, in the colder months. Her menus are always enriched with good Chianti.