Hi from Giovanni!
"Hello everyone, I'm Giovanni, a young aerospace engineer born and raised in Vico Equense, on the Sorrento peninsula. In addition to my innate love for science and space, I have always cultivated a great passion for good food. In love with my land, I love using genuine and seasonal products proposing my family's typical recipes, alternating them with more innovative dishes.My greatest satisfaction is catching friends and relatives red-handed cleaning up dishes with a shoe!From bread to pasta to preserves, here we make everything at home. In fact, since I was a child in the family we all met together to collect the products from the garden and prepare jams, pickles and tomato preserves. As a good Neapolitan I love sharing and if in the past we cooked for the family, now you often share the produce with your neighbors."
- Lemon scented calamarata
- Fresh tagliolino with salmon, olives and citrus fruits
- Ravioli on stracciatella, confit cherry tomatoes and pistachio grains
- Esperienza fantastica. Giovanni vi accoglierà a casa sua e vi sentirete accolti come fosse di famiglia. Vi insegnerà le basi per preparare la pasta fresca fatta in casa. Nelle sue parole si avverte la sua grande passione per la cucina. Con la sua fantasia preparate dei piatti da cucina stellata. Esperienza super raccomandata.
- Giovanni and Martina were excellent hosts! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our time with them from preparing the pizza’s and tiramisu to learning about the Italian culture! What a fantastic experience that we would recommend to anyone wanting to immerse themselves in all things Rome!
- Giovanni and Martina were fantastic teachers and hosts. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from them and sharing our meal together. It was nice to escape the hectic pace in the center of Rome and experience the outskirts away from tourists. Giovanni puts a lot of thought into the quality of products he uses and you can taste the difference. Fantastico!
- Giovanni e la sua compagna sono degli splendidi padroni di casa ,oltre alla eccellenza dei prodotti usati e alla perfetta esecuzione, non è mancata la narrazione delle materie prime, tutte campane unita a ricordi della infanzia che hanno avviato Giovanni alla passione per la cucina. Esperienza davvero bella sia umanamente sia per le papille gustative.
- It was an absolutely wonderful experience. From the time we met Giovanni, he made this experience very joyous. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that is interested in this type of cooking class. We had some wine with bites before we started with the cooking, both of them were very friendly and welcoming. Very good conversation along with good vibes. I think my favourite has got to be mixing the pizza dough with my hands and having that authentic Italian feeling. A truly five star treatment, a ten out of ten experience. The next time I go to Rome I am without a doubt going to book the pasta class.
Pasquale - February 2024
Angie O - November 2023
Andrea J - October 2023
Claudia - September 2023
Anand Chetty - August 2023