Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Piadina romagnola con formaggi e affettati locali
- Tortelli di erbetta con burro e Parmigiano Reggiano
- Tiramisù con caffè e cacao
Tutti i piatti che gusterete a casa mia sono Home made e molto gustosi.
Sono adatti per adulti e bambini.
Gli antipasti sono accompagnati da verdure sott'olio create da me e da marmellate, anche queste create da me, da mangiare con i formaggi, in particolare con il Parmigiano Reggiano.
In questa esperienza imparerete a cucinare la piadina romagnola, un primo piatto di pasta fresca ripiena tipico e il tiramisù.
- This class was an amazing experience in Bologna. Paola is a great instructor and taught us all the little tricks with the most patience for beginners. The food was incredible and i highly recommend you include the tiramisu in your cooking class as it was my absolute favorite desert this whole trip. The taste was incredible will definitely be making on my own again. Highly recommend !
- we had an amazing expirience with lovely Paola! she was the perfect host in her beautiful house. the workshop was fun, very interesting. all the food was amazing and we had a great wine. Thank you Paola for the conversation, the food and wine, the teaching and the company. Shany and Michael.
- Paola was a fanatic host and instructor. She made us feel welcome the moment we walked into her home. She was extremely knowledgeable and taught us how to truly put love into our food. Who would have thought such simple ingredients would make for a 5 star meal? We can’t wait to book with her again the next time we are in Bologna.
- We had the most outstanding day with Paolo. We cannot recommend her more highly. She absolutely knows her Italian food and is excellent as she explained it to us. She has a charming, comfortable home and could not be more kind and gracious to us. We miss her already.
- Paola is super friendly and welcoming. She showed us step by step three different recipes with so many tips and trick to make sure, we can recreate this delicious meals at home. She is fluent in english, so there wasn't any language barrier. Thanks Paola for this educational and funny cooking class.
129,00 € per ospite
(64,50 € per bambino)
PaolaCesarina dal 2018Città: Bologna Lingue: Italiano, Inglese, Francese
In questa splendida e tranquilla location, impreziosita anche da un magnifico giardino con dehor che la nostra Cesarina apparecchia per i mesi più caldi, Paola ci guida alla scoperta dei sapori della tradizione locale, dalla mortadella al ragù alla bolognese. «Adoro cucinare, anche perché è una tradizione di famiglia, e amo condividere il cibo con altre persone»