Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Piadina (stuffed traditional flat bread) with local cheese and cold cuts
- Herb Tortelli (homemade pasta) with butter and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Tiramisù with coffee and cocoa
All the dishes you will enjoy at my home are home made and very tasty.
They are suitable for adults and children.
The appetizers are accompanied by vegetables in oil created by me and jams, also created by me, to be eaten with cheeses, especially Parmigiano Reggiano.
In this experience you will learn how to cook piadina romagnola, a typical fresh stuffed pasta dish, and tiramisu.
- We had the most outstanding day with Paolo. We cannot recommend her more highly. She absolutely knows her Italian food and is excellent as she explained it to us. She has a charming, comfortable home and could not be more kind and gracious to us. We miss her already.
- Paola is super friendly and welcoming. She showed us step by step three different recipes with so many tips and trick to make sure, we can recreate this delicious meals at home. She is fluent in english, so there wasn't any language barrier. Thanks Paola for this educational and funny cooking class.
- We had such a great time with Paola. She‘s a lovely person and her cooking class was definitely a highlight on our vacation. The food was delicious, 10/10!
- Paola was so inviting and patient with us! The food was delicious and we cannot wait to try the recipes at home. What a wonderful experience!
- We had a wonderful experience and learned some techniques that we will use from now on.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
PaolaCesarina from 2018Location: Bologna Languages: Italian, English, French
Want to enjoy the finest flavours of one of the world’s most iconic cuisines, right at the city gates of Bologna? You can! Paola lives at Porta San Felice, near Bologna’s original city walls. Enjoy a special lunch and dinner during the summer in the garden of this gourgeous house in the city center of Bologna.
In this tranquil location our Cesarina takes us on a journey through the flavours of Bologna’s local traditions, from mortadella to ragù alla bolognese. “I love cooking, because it brings together family traditions and the joy of sharing food with other people”.