Cooking class followed by lunch or dinner with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Piadina (stuffed traditional flat bread) with local cheese and cold cuts
- Herb Tortelli (homemade pasta) with butter and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Tiramisù with coffee and cocoa
All the dishes you will enjoy at my home are home made and very tasty.
They are suitable for adults and children.
The appetizers are accompanied by vegetables in oil created by me and jams, also created by me, to be eaten with cheeses, especially Parmigiano Reggiano.
In this experience you will learn how to cook piadina romagnola, a typical fresh stuffed pasta dish, and tiramisu.
- We had such a great time with Paola. She‘s a lovely person and her cooking class was definitely a highlight on our vacation. The food was delicious, 10/10!
- We had an amazing pasta workshop with Paola. We made 3 kinds of pasta and they were all delicious. We are vegatarian but that wasn’t an issue. Paole changed her recipes to delicious veggie recipes. She was very thoughtful, patient and hospitable. She even made us extra food such as foccacia, delicious tiramisu and other starters. 100% recommend! Thank you again Paola!
- Una serata meravigliosa! Non vedo l’ora di rifare i tortelloni a casa e mettere in pratica i suggerimenti di Paola. Grazie di cuore per tutto 🏻
- Booking was smooth and found the address with no issues. Paola was a wonderful host and we had an amazing time. Paola was very welcoming and spoke very good English. Food was delicious and I highly recommend.
- Tutto buonissimo e bellissimo
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
PaolaCesarina from 2018Location: Bologna Languages: Italian, English, French
Want to enjoy the finest flavours of one of the world’s most iconic cuisines, right at the city gates of Bologna? You can! Paola lives at Porta San Felice, near Bologna’s original city walls. Enjoy a special lunch and dinner during the summer in the garden of this gourgeous house in the city center of Bologna.
In this tranquil location our Cesarina takes us on a journey through the flavours of Bologna’s local traditions, from mortadella to ragù alla bolognese. “I love cooking, because it brings together family traditions and the joy of sharing food with other people”.