Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Seasonal veggies
- Lasagna (homemade pasta)
Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish typically enjoyed during Sunday lunch. Join us to prepare a classic recipe with tomato and mozzarella, or opt for a vegetarian version featuring seasonal vegetables. We'll teach you how to create a "rich" bruschetta topped with tomatoes, olives, and capers, and conclude the experience with one of the delectable variations of tiramisu. We'll dine together on our flavorful creations, all perfectly accompanied by a fine local wine. Embrace the essence of Italian cuisine in this unforgettable culinary adventure!
- With Valeria and Valentina we reached firs the local market where they told us a lot of interesting things about regional veggies and fruit tha we didn't know. Then we came over to Valeri's apartment - so beautifull and rich in history- where we learnt how to make fresh pasta and tiramisu'. Very enjoing experience. Highly recommend!!
- L'éxperience de la cuisine avec Valérie et Valentine a été une formidable surprise. Notre fils aussi a aimé beaucoup tout ce qu'on a préparé. Si vous venez à Rome ne ratez pas une classe de cuisine avec ces deux super dames qui parlent parfaitement français!
- Dear Valentina and Valeria, I don't know how to thank you enough for this evening. We had a beautiful time and best food and it was so different from everything I have experienced in Italy. Highlight of our trip! And I have visited many times. We also followed your suggestions for restaurants next day and were very pleased. Vi aspettiamo in California!!!
- We made with Valeria and Valentine an exciting cookin class of traditional roman fresh pasta! The experience was amazing and the recipes were a feast for our taste ! Thank you so much for you time and commitment. Highly recommend
- What a beautiful experience it was. We had a pleasant evening with Valeria and Valentina eating the best way imaginable. I do suggest to everyone to try a different experience from typical touristy dinners. Thank you!
Marteen and Raphael - November 2023
Wenji et Fabrice - November 2023
Yvette and Michael - November 2023
Heather - November 2023
Riina - November 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Valeria e ValentinaCesarina from 2018Location: Rome Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Parioli is a Roman neighborhood that holds a unique charm. It distinguishes itself by its marvelous buildings and large green areas. This neighborhood offers up so many different facets and after the Second World War it began to get noticed, becoming the hang outplace of famous movie stars, important theater actors and diplomats from all over the world. The history of Parioli is, however, dates back to the Roman period. Later, during the Middle Ages, the neighborhood was known as "Pelaiolo", a peasant term referring the fruit of the pear tree. Valeria and Valentina greet us here in Parioli in their period home. Both lovers of the culinary arts, they have always enjoyed spending lots of time cooking and trying out new recipes, from the past and present. Their dishes are full of the memories and flavors of childhood, and their table setting is elegant and full of colors that vary according to the seasons. Their preparations tend to revolve around baked goods (bread, breadsticks, taralli), all strictly homemade using our Cesarines own sourdough starter and extra virgin olive oil which they also produce themselves.