In this completely vegetarian cooking class, you will learn some typical Bolognese recipes passed down through generations, as well as how to knead a great pizza.
In this course I propose farfalline (we call them stricchetti) topped with a tomato and onion sauce, typical Bolognese, perhaps one of the few vegetarian recipes in my city.
This will be followed by pizza, an excellent margherita pizza, with the addition of some mushrooms, if my guests like, to be baked in the oven.
It concludes with another great classic: torta tenerina. All vegetarian and all extremely tasty!
At the end of the course we will enjoy the prepared dishes with a good local wine.
- We had an amazing pasta workshop with Paola. We made 3 kinds of pasta and they were all delicious. We are vegatarian but that wasn’t an issue. Paole changed her recipes to delicious veggie recipes. She was very thoughtful, patient and hospitable. She even made us extra food such as foccacia, delicious tiramisu and other starters. 100% recommend! Thank you again Paola!
- Una serata meravigliosa! Non vedo l’ora di rifare i tortelloni a casa e mettere in pratica i suggerimenti di Paola. Grazie di cuore per tutto 🏻
- Booking was smooth and found the address with no issues. Paola was a wonderful host and we had an amazing time. Paola was very welcoming and spoke very good English. Food was delicious and I highly recommend.
- Tutto buonissimo e bellissimo
- We had a great experience with Paola. She is charming, entertaining and a great hostess/teacher. Her English is excellent. We learned a lot and it was time well spent.
€129.00 per guest
€49.50 per child
PaolaCesarina from 2018Location: Bologna Languages: Italian, English, French
Want to enjoy the finest flavours of one of the world’s most iconic cuisines, right at the city gates of Bologna? You can! Paola lives at Porta San Felice, near Bologna’s original city walls. Enjoy a special lunch and dinner during the summer in the garden of this gourgeous house in the city center of Bologna.
In this tranquil location our Cesarina takes us on a journey through the flavours of Bologna’s local traditions, from mortadella to ragù alla bolognese. “I love cooking, because it brings together family traditions and the joy of sharing food with other people”.