Valeria e Valentina
Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Follow your Cesarina in a local market tour, challenge yourself with a hands-on cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Grilled seasonal vegetables with tomatos cappers olives and oregano dressing
- Tagliatelle with pecorino cheese and pepper
- Tarte with ricotta cheese and sour cherries
Hi dear, with Valentina and Valeria you will discover the typical local market with its seasonal vegetables and fruit, fish and meat, bread and cookies.
We will do the shopping of all we need to prepare at home a delicous meal and have a lot of fun.
- We had a great experience with Valentina & Valeria. They were gracious hosts and provided great cooking tips & tricks to take home. Their home was beautiful and they even gave us plenty of insight into the rest of our travels for the trip! Overall, it was a wonderful experience in Rome - we would recommend the experience to others. They should be aware that it is not a very intensive experience, but a more leisurely time full of good conversation and wonderful food!
- we had with our friends a fabulous cooking class with Vale and Vale. They showed us how to make fresh pasta tagliatelle , bruskette and tiramisu'. Everything we made was delicious and Valeria and Valentina gave us lots of tips. They're super host. Highly recommended!
- Valeria and Valentina are experienced hosts that make you and your company feel at ease. With their cooking class we experienced the true roman traditions in a way we could have never seen in classic tourist places. We will definitely come back and for sure recommend the experience
- In addition to being excellent cooks, Valeria and Valentina were also excellent hosts who provided us with the best dining experience in Rome. Their excellent cooking is also a coupled by their warm demeanor and lively enchanting conversation. I have always had great experiences with Cesarine in Italia and this one is certainly one of the best. Valeria and Valentina: thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We will come back again. Ciao
- Valeria and Valentina welcomed us at the door with huge smiles. Both were ever so patient explaining and answering my questions, provided so many tips and tricks and truly enjoyed teaching the whole family including the 12 year old shy perfectionist how to make pasta and Tiramisu. Even my non-cooking husband had a lot of fun. At the conclusion we all sat at the table and enjoyed what we cooked. It was the best cooking experience we have had. The 2 ladies are awesome! Would recommend to everyone!
€189.00 per guest
€94.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
Valeria e ValentinaCesarina from 2018Location: Rome Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Parioli is a Roman neighborhood that holds a unique charm. It distinguishes itself by its marvelous buildings and large green areas. This neighborhood offers up so many different facets and after the Second World War it began to get noticed, becoming the hang outplace of famous movie stars, important theater actors and diplomats from all over the world. The history of Parioli is, however, dates back to the Roman period. Later, during the Middle Ages, the neighborhood was known as "Pelaiolo", a peasant term referring the fruit of the pear tree. Valeria and Valentina greet us here in Parioli in their period home. Both lovers of the culinary arts, they have always enjoyed spending lots of time cooking and trying out new recipes, from the past and present. Their dishes are full of the memories and flavors of childhood, and their table setting is elegant and full of colors that vary according to the seasons. Their preparations tend to revolve around baked goods (bread, breadsticks, taralli), all strictly homemade using our Cesarines own sourdough starter and extra virgin olive oil which they also produce themselves.