Hi from Giacomo & Francesco!
A cuisine made of fresh ingredients, either just harvested or sourced from small local farms. Simple dishes inspired by the peasant and rural origins of the Amalfi Coast region.
- Francesco was excellent. He patiently took our group of 6 through how to make cappeletti, ravioli, and tiramisu from scratch. He was very friendly and fun to work with. The venue was an outdoor setting overlooking the Mediterranean on the Amalfi coast. Excellent experience that I would recommend to anyone.
- This experience was a delight from start to finish! Francesco met us, and we walked together, getting to know each other and the plants/wildlife in season along the way. We joined another pair for the class and met Giacomo on the rooftop of a stunning hotel with a gorgeous Amalfi coast view. Giacomo gave a thorough explanation of the local ingredients and cooking processes and let us get hands on! We made ricotta-stuffed ravioli, cavatelli with arugula pesto, and tiramisu. All enjoyed with white wine and other treats (coffee welcome, cheese appetizer, fruit liquor digestive). We rolled out of there with smiles on our faces from an incredible experience with talented chefs, more than enough food, and knowledge/inspiration to learn/cook more! Grazie mille to Giacomo and Francesco!
- We had a very hands on authentic experience. We would recommend to any one who wants a true cultural experience with the most beautiful view.
- Thank you so much Giacomo & Francesco you both were amazing and I had an incredible day. Cannot wait to try the recipes at home. Highly recommend to everyone
- What an incredible culinary hike experience with my collegues Giacomo and Francesco! We started strolling around the peaceful Praiano alleys, meeting the local people, learning about the way they have farmed their products for centuries and sourcing super-seasonal weeds and edible flowers. Talking about sustainability, biodiversity and preserving local Italian traditions is such a great way to visit Italy. And the food….! It’s not only about foraging but also the combination with the other selected high quality ingredients: flour, cheeses, crafted beer, wine all produced and related to Campania region. This experience really connects you with the true life on the Amalfi Coast, don’t miss it!
AMattu - September 2023
Ben and Emery - August 2023
Michelle & Donnie - August 2023
Nancy Cicerone - July 2023
Marina - July 2023