Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Tomini al verde Piedmontese
- Roselline of baked pasta
- Zabaglione cream and butter torcetti (biscuits)
Welcome to my late 19th century historic home located in the lively neighborhood of San Salvario in Turin, just a few steps away from the Porta Nuova railway station and the Valentino Park. During our cooking class, we will prepare three recipes passed down through my grandmother's notebooks. All of the ingredients we will use come from trusted local suppliers. However, my commitment to cooking doesn't stop at ingredient selection. I love to pay attention to every detail of my table, from the tablecloth to the utensils and glasses, which I choose based on the wines that will pair with our dishes. I have always been passionate about cooking and have experimented with many traditional Piemontese dishes and beyond.
I look forward to welcoming you for an unforgettable experience!
- Rosanna was amazing, so welcoming and kind. She adjusted her menu for our various restrictions and it was all incredibly delicious! We enjoyed learning not only how to cook the dishes but also about Italian history and culture. Rosanna’s home is very welcoming and we were really comfortable there. Her colleague Ilaria did a wonderful job of interpreting for us! We look forward to the next opportunity to visit them and cook more. So many thanks to Rosanna!
- i'm sorry this has taken me so long to figure out how to leave you a message this was the best experience EVER. Rosanna was so enjoyable and we learned so much. she accommodated our allergies and made the experience more authentic to her region and i thoroughly enjoyed that. when i travel i like to eat local food and Rosanna's experience was the best because of the changes she was willing to make.
- Loved being involved in the pasta making and getting to share a great home cooked meal in Rosanna's home. It was truly a treat after constantly eating out on our vacation.
- Rosanna e Raffaele sono due persone deliziose. Abbiamo passato una serata piacevolissima condividendo questa esperienza culinaria ma anche tanti aneddoti che ci hanno fatto conoscere meglio i nostri host. L'esperienza è durata molto più del previsto e non avremmo più voluto lasciare quell'atmosfera accogliente e il cibo delizioso. Consiglio assolutamente di provare questa esperienza per entrare nel mondo culinario Piemontese ed innamorarsene!
- Fantastic host and very informative. It was a birthday gift and the Rosanna made it sure to make the best of it. Learnt alot to cook the Italian way highly recommended.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
RosannaCesarina from 2018Location: Turin Languages: English, Italian, French
Cesarina Rosanna welcomes us to her late nineteenth-century home located in San Salvario, Turin's central district located just a few minutes from the Porta Nuova train station near the Parco del Valentino (Valentine Park). The area is very lively both day and night thanks to the local market open during the day and the wide choice of bars, cafes and restaurants opened at night. In addition to serving good food, Rosanna loves to pay close attention to her table setting: the choice of tablecloth, dishes and glasses, rigorously chosen based on the wine she is serving. "My passion for cooking began very early and was fueled by my curiosity and focus on culinary traditions and the quality of the ingredients. Over the years, I have experimented with many dishes from the Piedmont cuisine, in addition to others, and some have even become my signature plates."