Follow your Cesarina in a local market tour, challenge yourself with a hands-on cooking class and enjoy an authentic Italian meal with the recipes prepared during the class
- Cacio e Pepe Tagliatelle
- Seasonal grilled vegetables with tomatoes, capers, olives and oregano
- Ricotta and sour cherry tart
Join us on a culinary adventure as we explore the local market where we source all the fresh ingredients for our table. Together, we'll gather what's needed for our cooking class, while sampling some delightful products. Then, we'll return home to prepare a sumptuous meal featuring seasonal grilled vegetables with tomatoes, capers, olives, and oregano, mouthwatering cacio e pepe tagliatelle, and a delectable ricotta and sour cherry tart.
Savor the fruits of our labor, accompanied by fine local wine, and don't miss the opportunity to shop and cook with us just like we do every day! Immerse yourself in an authentic culinary experience, learning new skills and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- We had a great experience with Valentina & Valeria. They were gracious hosts and provided great cooking tips & tricks to take home. Their home was beautiful and they even gave us plenty of insight into the rest of our travels for the trip! Overall, it was a wonderful experience in Rome - we would recommend the experience to others. They should be aware that it is not a very intensive experience, but a more leisurely time full of good conversation and wonderful food!
- We absolutely loved the cooking class with Valeria and Valentina, it was certainly a highlight of our trip. I am planning to go buy a pasta machine so I can enjoy the delicious pasta at home! More than recommended!
- We spent a lovely evening with Valeria and Valentina. Great wine, great food and we learned a lot. Thanks to our teachers!! Highly recommended.
- We chose the market tour experience, and it was great! So many fruits and veggies, Valeria and Valentina made us taste some wonderful cheeses and focaccia. The cooking class was very interesting with tips and advices and the food was delicious at the end. Highly recommended
- We were lucky enough to be the last guests of the season! All the family enjoyed a lot the cooking class and the meals. Valeria and Valentina were so helpful and caring. Thanks a lot!