Cooking class: learn how to cook Italian recipes and taste the dishes prepared during the class
- Grandma rolls
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
First of all, we will prepare risotto with seasonable vegetables.
Together with pasta, risotto is a cornerstone of Italian cuisine, and learning to make a good risotto is a key point for chefs.
After the risotto we will continue with Grandma rolls: these are the turkey rolls that my grandmother used to make me when I came back from a trip. To me, the turkey rolls, with their cheese gravy, smell like home!
Last but not least Tiramisù: the king of Italian desserts.
- Carlo made cooking seem so easy. The dishes we made weren’t difficult once you you know what to do. And they were delicious. Picking herbs in his garden was really special.
- Leisurely. Informative. Delicious creation!
- One of our favorite Florence experiences for my 18 yr old daughter and me. Carlo was so kind, friendly, and knowledgeable. It was interesting hearing his stories and answers to my questions. He got my daughter involved and she loved every minute. I have a new appreciation of Italian cuisine and hope to take some of my new skills back to NC! I plan on booking him for my other daughter who is studying abroad here!
- We spent a great time with Carlo . I'm sure we'll prepare this pasta, ravioli and tiramisu at home.
- Carlo was AWESOME. Great job coordinating our arrival, even assisting with setting up local taxi app. Great job getting our "reluctant" teenagers involved, learned a ton about ravioli and tiramisu, and fabulous conversation, all while making an awesome memory! Definitely you should do this experience during your trip to Florence! Carlo was awesome!
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
CarloCesarina from 2021Location: Florence Languages: English and Italian
"I love good food and I have been cooking for a lifetime! For years, I have also been dedicated to the search for cuisine that is not only delicious but also health-conscious: low-cholesterol and low-sugar desserts, and homemade pasta made with stone-ground flours from small mills... In many cases, it is possible to cook great dishes with local ingredients, without compromising on health." However, this should not be an excuse for creating mediocre dishes: if they are not good, it's pointless for them to be healthy!