Ciao da Martina!
La nostra Martina è la Cesarina più giovane del Network, ma sulla cucina tradizionale sorrentina non la batte nessuno ed è tutto merito della nonna, dice lei. "Vivo a Sorrento, in una casa circondata da un giardino di agrumi e con vista sul golfo di Napoli. Ho la fortuna di avere un grande orto dove coltivo frutta e verdura, prediligendo una coltivazione biologica. La mia tavola racconta i ricordi legati a piatti e ricette dell'infanzia."
Le mie specialità
- Treccia con insalata di pomodoro sorrentino
- Ravioli con caciotta di Sorrento
- Pollo alla cacciatora
- Amazing cooking class with Martina! We had so much fun. Only thing is she didn’t send us the recipes as promised even when we reached out to her via WhatsApp.
- Such a special experience to have Martina and her family welcome us into their home and teach/share with us special recipes for pasta and tiramisu. Loved every minute and the view from their property looking out over the city is beautiful. Thank you Martina for making my first trip to Italy so memorable.
- Martina was a delight!! We had the best experience, we love the farm, the food and the family!! We also learned a lot about making the authentic Italian dishes. When we left I felt like I should have given Martina a hug!! Defiantly one of the top experiences in our two week trip!!
- Martina was such a gracious host! My husband and I took her class and it was the highlight of our trip to Sorrento. Her beautiful family farm is surrounded by lemon groves and has a spectacular view of Sorrento. She taught us how to make pasta and tiramisu. It was the best meal we had in Italy! I highly recommend her class!!
- We had such a wonderful time with Martina at her lovely home. Definitely one of the highlights of our visit to Sorrento - sharing the resulting delicious meal on her terrace overlooking the town and bay was magical.
Cory - novembre 2023
Victoria - novembre 2023
Mike Morgan - novembre 2023
Amy Shannon - ottobre 2023
Carl - ottobre 2023