Max 6 guests
Spoken languages: Italian and English
Cooking lesson: learn how to cook Italian recipes with a local Cesarina
We will prepare together two traditional types of pasta from my lands Emilia and Puglia: tagliatelle, prepared with the ever-present ragout, and orecchiette with turnip tops, a simple dish, but you need to know a few little tricks, which I will reveal, to make this recipe at its best.
We will learn how to use different flours and get our hands in the dough, to take a mouth-watering culinary journey from the north to the south of Italy.
I look forward to seeing you!
- This was such a fun class and the food was amazing. Alessandra was so kind to let us into her home and teach us to cook. This is the best way to experience local culture and cannot recommend it enough.
- Alessandra C., and this experience was excellent. Alessandra had an appetizer waiting for us with great wine. She was kind and patient when teaching us some new skills and explained the process of making the food while providing some history along the way. Her home was cleaned and all the food was delicious. I can't wait for my next trip to Bologna to cook with her again!
- Alessandra was awesome! We enjoyed the class and all her recipes! Definitely the highlight of our trip!
- Alessandra made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped into her kitchen. She shared with us some history of Bolognese cooking and demonstrated her masterful skills as she taught us how to make some pastas and a dessert. She made it all look so easy. We loved joking around with her as we had wine and socialized with her friends and family. We can't wait to try our newly found cooking skills and the recipes when we go back home.
- We visited Alessandra in Bologna, and we were treated to an amazing 4-course-meal of traditional Bolognese food. The host was very welcoming and created a very pleasant atmosphere, and she was happy to answer all of our questions about Bologna and Italian cooking. She showed us the process of making tortelloni, and we tried folding tortelloni ourselves. Overall, it was a memorable and very tasty experience.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
AlessandraCesarina from 2018Location: Bologna Languages: Italian and English
Alessandra, our Cesarina, loves to share her passion for cooking. A passion that combines her memories of the scent of her grandmother's home, where she spent the afternoons when she was a child. In her beautiful home, Alessandra serves the traditional dishes from the Emilia region, prepared with care and attention in the search for quality staple ingredients. In some recipes you can find a small Apulian influence, as Alessandra has roots in Apulia.