Small group hands-on cooking class with 3 pasta recipes, followed by lunch and dinner with the recipes prepared during the class
- Tagliatelle with meat ragu
Ragu is one of those delicious traditional dishes that can turn an ordinary day into a festive moment! In my kitchen, among chats and laughter, we will prepare three types of fresh pasta and the ragù, a rich and tasty sauce just like my grandmother used to make.
Ready with the rolling pin? I'll teach you all the secrets... Finally, we will sit down at the table and taste the dishes prepared together with a good wine.
- It was an amazing experience. Paola was funny and helpful and a great teacher. I would do her cooking class every week if I could. It was the best meal I had in Bologna. Thank you Paola. 💜🇮🇹
- Paola delivered a super lesson. My daughter and I really enjoyed our time in Paola's home and the cookery lesson. She was very welcoming, informative and a wonderful Cesarine host. I would highly recommend the experience.
- Paola was a gracious host from beginning to end. I got lucky and ended up being a private experience. Learned how to make tagliatelle and tortellini and tiramusu. Learned helpful tricks for rolling the dough and about transparency of it to know when ready. Friendly and useful to beginners and intermediate cooks. I can say hands down I left the experience with the biggest grin of self satisfaction making delicious food.
- What a great experience! Paola was a wonderful hostess and a great teacher! She was very patient with us and accommodating to the different levels of cooking experience. Paola had a great sense of humor and had us all laughing and comfortable very quickly. It was a large group of 10 and she handled that very well. I highly recommend this experience!!
- Paola, Gracie Mille for a welcoming us into your home and for a teaching us the art of tagliatelle and ragu like your grandmother used to prepare. We were honored to be guests in your home and will remember fondly spending time with you when we return to Virginia to practice the lessons you taught us. Ciao and fino alla proximal Volta.
P Giuliano - November 2023
Patricia W - November 2023
Dmitriy - October 2023
Kathryn - October 2023
E. La Pilusa - October 2023
€129.00 per guest
(€64.50 per child)
PaolaCesarina from 2018Location: Bologna Languages: Italian, English, French
In this tranquil location our Cesarina takes us on a journey through the flavours of Bologna’s local traditions, from mortadella to ragù alla bolognese. “I love cooking, because it brings together family traditions and the joy of sharing food with other people”.